Flexible, Versatile, Accessible Minibuses
Working from your instruction or with our Specialist Vehicle Option Team, customers can choose their new vehicle from any of the leading manufacturers. We can offer 1 – 5 wheelchair positions complemented by flexible seating plans to suit your particular requirements. To help optimise the use from your Accessible Minibus we provide a complete range of specialist mobility options including wheelchair tail lifts, ramps, lowering suspension, individual wheelchair/seat track and securing systems, high visibility trim, quick release seat systems plus secure storage for medication and respiratory equipment.
To arrange a demonstration at a time and location convenient to you, call 01202 827678 today.
Click here to view our Accessible demonstration online.
Comprehensive choice for the customer:
- All the leading manufacturers available
- Designed to carry single or multiple wheelchair occupants (1-5) in comfort and safety
- Exterior and interior finish to your specification
- All vehicles meet or exceed current safety regulations
- 9, 10, 12, 14, 15, 17 and 18 versatile seat configurations
- Internal seats can be easily adjusted or even removed
- Hideaway, rear under floor wheel chair lifts
- A range of platforms available from the leading manufacturers
- Lowering suspension option if required
- Both manual and electrically powered side step options
- Additional grab handles and stanchions
- High visibility internal finishes available
- Optional accessories available include: Livery,
- Reverse sensor/camera, Tow bar, Roof rack,
- Wheelchair access, Tachograph, Tracker system
- High visibility, easy maintenance, Innotrax flooring system
- Dedicated storage for walking frames and non-occupied wheelchairs
- Removable and/or folding seats can be specified with three or four point seat belt
Hideaway, rear under floor wheelchair lifts are widely acknowledged to be the most user friendly. We offer a wide range of platform configurations from leading manufacturers as well as ramp systems if preferred.
Side step options include manually operated or fully automatic electrically operated systems including a wide platform with or without handrails and high visibility edging if required.
Grab handles and stanchions can be specified in a high visibility yellow, orange or standard black finish and positioned to assist movement throughout the minibus.
Seating options include high visibility edging and head restraints, hard wearing cloth or special Ambler vinyl. Two, three or four point seat belts can be specified. Removable or folding seat options. Specially manufactured harnesses and supports are also available.
The highly versatile Innotrax flooring system allows for a choice of removable seat plans for wheelchair occupation. The gangway through the vehicle can also be high visibility finish with wheel chair positions clearly marked.
We are able to tailor individual storage compartments to your specification. These include lockable units for the storage of medication or respiratory equipment. Walking frames and non-occupied wheel chairs also have a dedicated storage position.