Red Kite manufacture and supply a range of quality, fully Type Approved 9 – 17 minibuses as regulated by the Vehicle Certification Agency (VCA). The VCA are the designated UK Approval Authority and Technical Service for type approval to all automotive European Community (EC) Directives.
All new minibuses must have a certificate of approval and compliance as administered by the VCA. If in doubt, ask to see your documentation prior to delivery from your supplier, as a minibus without a certificate of approval and compliance could go undetected until presented for its first class 5 MOT test.
Red Kite supplies B and D1 licence drivers and fully Type Approved minibuses to organisations including Schools, Colleges, Universities and the Care Sector throughout the UK and have done so for the past 36 years.
Offering a wider choice of new or pre-owned minibuses from 9 – 15 and 17 seats, your minibus can be specified to meet your organisation’s individual requirements.
Why Red Kite…
- Fully Type Approved and Certified Minibuses
- Wide choice of 9 -17 Seat Minibuses
- B and D1 Licence Driver Options
- Large Selection of New and Pre-Owned Minibuses
- Demonstrations throughout the UK
- Flexible Finance Plans to suit all budgets
- 36 Months New Minibus Warranty
- 12 Months Used Minibus Warranty
- Comprehensive Choice of Mobility Options
- Full Nationwide Service and Support