Great service, we will always use Red Kite for our minibus needs. Big thanks to the sales team.School, Lincolnshire
As always, great service.School, Newcastler-under-Lyme
We have been buying minibuses from you since 1993. I think this shows how we value the service you provide.School in Enfield
Wheelchair Accessible Minibuses
For over 35 years your safety and the safety of your passengers has been at the forefront of our supply process. Today we supply new and approved used wheelchair accessible minibuses to Care Homes, Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, Charities and Specialist Care organisations across the UK. Working from your instruction or with our friendly Specialist Vehicle Options team we are able to design a minibus to accommodate passengers with complex health care needs including space for respiratory equipment and lockable First Aid kits.
Care Sector customers can choose their new or pre-owned accessible vehicle from any of the leading manufacturers. We offer 1 – 6 wheelchair positions complemented by flexible seating plans to suit your particular requirements, enabling residents to enjoy and engage with their local community and making trips and outings a part of daily life.
When you buy from Red Kite you can buy with confidence. All our new and approved used vehicles meet approved standards and UK regulations for the transportation of wheelchair passengers.
For more information, or to arrange free no-obligation demonstration at a time and location convenient to you, call 01202 827678 today or complete the form at the bottom of this page.
To view our approved used Ford Transit and Peugeot Boxer wheelchair accessible minibus offers click here.
Wheelchair accessible minibus options:
- 1-6 multiple wheelchair options
- All vehicles meet or exceed current safety regulations
- Versatile seating configurations
- Internal seats can be easily adjusted or removed
- Hideaway, rear under floor wheel chair lifts
- Lowering suspension option available
- Manual and electrically powered side step options
- Additional grab handles and stanchions
- High visibility internal finishes optional
- Optional accessories available including livery
- Reversing sensors/camera
- Tow bar
- Roof rack
- Tracker system
- Innotrax flooring system
- Dedicated storage for walking frames and non-occupied wheelchairs
- Removable and/or folding seats can be specified with three or four point seat belt