Red Kite manufacture, supply and service, safe, fully certified 9 –17 seat quality minibuses for Universities across Great Britain. For over 36 years your safety and the safety of your passengers has been at the forefront of our commitment to supply quality new and used minibuses. As the UK’s leading supplier of School and Specialist minibuses, you can be fully confident that all Red Kite Minibuses are fully Type Approved as witnessed by the Vehicle Certification Agency (VCA) and meet all government legislation for build quality and safety.
Real Customer Choice
We supply both B licence driver and D1 licence driver minibuses. Customers can choose their new or pre- owned school minibus from any of the leading manufacturers including Ford, Peugeot and Vauxhall available in 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17 and 18 versatile seat configurations. With the assistance of our friendly team, your minibus can be supplied to either factory specification or designed and manufactured to your own organisation’s specific requirements including paint finishes, sign writing and internal trim.
Driver Training courses can also be arranged if required.
Finance Options to Suit Your Budget
To assist with your purchase Red Kite have a wide choice of finance options to choose from including Lease and Purchase Plans as well as outright purchase. Contract Hire is now a popular choice for many organisations allowing a fixed monthly rental to be set aside and with the exception of fuel and insurance, no additional costs need to be factored in.
Why Red Kite…
- Fully tested, Type Approved and Certified Minibuses
- Wide choice of 9 -17 Seat School Minibuses
- B Licence Driver and D1 Licence Driver Options
- Large Selection of New and Pre-Owned Minibuses
- Demonstration Arranged Throughout the UK
- Flexible Finance Plans to Suit all Budgets
- 36 Months New Minibus Warranty
- 12 Month Used Minibus Warranty
- Comprehensive Choice of Mobility Options if required
- Full Nationwide Service and Support
To arrange your free, no-obligation demonstration call us on 01202 827678 or fill in the form below.